Kindly drop us a message using the contact form on the right. One of our team members will get back to you within 24 hours.
If you want to let us know more about your travel requirements, we would suggest you to include the following information in your message:
1) When are you planning to go to Bhutan and what is the duration of your trip?
2) How many people are there in your group?
3) What are the towns that you want to cover in your Bhutan trip?
4) Would you like to attend a festival? If you do, which festival do you want to attend?
5) Would you like to go for a trek? If you do, which trek do you want to go for?
6) Do you have any special requests or ideas?
We are happy to hear from you!
Simple Steps to Start Your Trip
Step One: Contact Us to Plan Your Trip
Our Travel Guideline can help you decide what you want in your Bhutan trip. Simply tell us your requirements and let us work out a travel plan for you. The consultation is totally free.
Step Two: Transfer Your Payment
When your customised travel plan is finalised, we will give you a quotation under the guidelines of the Tour Tariff. You will need to wire transfer the payment to Bhutan National Bank with our company specified as the ultimate beneficiary.
Step Three: Receive Your Final Itinerary and Visa
We will help you apply your visa to Bhutan. Within one week before your departure, we will email you your final itinerary and your visa.
Step Four: Start Your Trip to the Kingdom of Happiness
Enjoy your flight. Our guide will be waiting for you at the exit of the departure hall, holding a sign board with your name on it.